Saturday, March 1, 2014

Interested in doing a GSOC Project ...

       

  Well, this is one of my dream .. :)  Last time I wanted to participate. But that time I was not confident enough. Ya this time got much confident .. ;) . First I interested in contributing to Mozilla Firefox even fixed bugs there. But now I'm interested in Fedora project. I'm not saying that now I'm not interested in Firefox. I always be proud of contributing to open source software.
         This time in GSOC  I'm interested in a project called  "Infrastructure for FreeMedia group" [1].In simply Fedora freemedia is a kind of donating fedora products to whom are not eligible to download or buy.A Good work done by Fedora (Y) . Still this process is manual, In this project they want to automate it as much as possible.
                 We'll see whether I will be able to take this project  . :)  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment